No need to wait until your holiday with us at Murcia-golf begins to book your golf, see the activities available, find a golf partner to play with or to get up to date information on golfing in Murcia, visit www.latorreonline.es. They have social events for non-golfers & golfers alike, so take a look, there may be something for the whole family. Also a free courtesy inter-resort shuttle bus operates from the Golf Club House to help you enjoy all the Jack Niclaus Trail courses.
Local Golf Rules - for your information
1. Out of bounds (Rule27.1): The course boundary is marked by white stakes or metal fences.
2. Water obstacles (Rule26.1): The water obstacles are defined by yellow stakes. The red stakes define lateral obstacles.
3. Abnormal land conditions (Rule25): The areas in repair are marked with blue stakes. In accordance with rule 25.1b play is not permitted on the landscaped areas which have ornamental plants, the areas laid with bark or at the foot of trees.
4. Obstructions (Rule24): Movable: Any artificial object that could be moved without an excessive effort and without undue delay. The stones in the bunkers are considered movable obstructions (It is applied to rule 24.1). Unmoveable: Construction or artificial objects fixed in the ground such as water sprinkler irrigation systems, distance markers etc.
5. Waste Area: The areas of sandy terrain that exist within the course are waste areas. You are allowed to play the ball from this surface.
6. Etiquette: Repair pitch marks on the green, replace divots and rake the bunkers. Always try to maintain your position on the course but let others play through should slow play occur. Do not practice on the course.
7. Right of way: Rounds of 18 holes have preference over those of 9 holes.
Available to Hire
A large range of golfing equipment and accessories are available to hire from the Pro Shop at La Torre Resort. Starting with club storage and changing room lockers for your valuables and clothes, to a golf buggy, manual and electric trolleys, sets of clubs etc.
General Terms and Conditions
Rules of etiquette must be observed, both on the golf course and on the driving range.
At least 24 hours notice should be given for any cancellations otherwise a late fee will incur.
Golf Dress Code
The golf course dress code is standard for all of the Polaris World resorts. You are allowed to wear polo shirts and shirts with a high neck. Please do not wear any t-shirts without sleeves or neck; football, rugby, or similar. Trousers and skirts must be designed to be worn whilst playing golf. Jeans and tracksuits are completely forbidden. Only long golf shorts are to be worn. The use of football, tennis, swimming shorts etc are strictly forbidden. Socks must be worn and only golf shoes with soft spikes are allowed on the green. No street, canvas, trainers or sandal type shoes are permitted. Trainers are only allowed to be worn on the driving range.